1. The minimum age is 21 years.
2. Driving experience from 2 years.
If the driver does not meet these requirements, the company may offer an increase in the amount of the deposit.
1. National passport.
2. International license or driver’s license, in which the name and surname are indicated in Latin letters.
1. Cash / bank transfer.
2. Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express).
3. Payment can also be made in cash and bank transfer.
4. Through Privat 24.
Payment for car rental is made before the start of the trip. The client pays for the full rental period in advance. If you wish to continue the lease, you must also make a prepayment. If the car is returned a few days before the end of the rental period, the payment is recalculated according to the actual time of using the car.
Together with the rental payment, the client is obliged to make a deposit (deposit) for the car. It can be paid in cash or using a bank card. Please note that money is not withdrawn from the card, but only blocked. Upon the expiration of the rental period and in the absence of violations of the contract, the client receives the entire amount of the deposit back. The amount of the deposit depends on the class of the car.
The client can also use the rental service WITHOUT DEPOSIT, but its cost will be slightly higher.